Do not worry, we do not expet you to do any intensive detox. Actually, we have prepared some tips for you that will help you detox your organism without having to starve yourself. The best thing about these tips is that they require almost no effort, so trying them out will be just as simple as never! Are you curious? Here they come!
- Eat broccoli sprouts – they contain sulforaphane that will help your liver to detoxify the toxic substances. So, we know what you will be having for lunch tomorrow!
- Pomegranates – are great because they are rich in antioxidants and therefore very helpful to your liver. Just add pomegranate to your cereals in the morning and you will see the difference!
- Green Tea – great after a wild night out! It will help your liver deal with the alcohol.
- Turmeric – is a spice that contains curcumin which is great for your liver, as it offers protection from liver cancer!
- Dandelion Root Coffee – instead of drinking a cup of coffee every morning, drink a cup of dandelion root coffee this time!
- Globe Artichokes – contain cynarin that helps strengthen liver. Dip artichoke leaves in hummus – it is delicious!
- Garlic – it is easy to eat garlic, is it not? Simply add it to your meals and it will help your liver produce glutathione – a major entioxidant.
So, let´s get to it, shall we?
Share the post "The Right Way To Detox"